White almond pie (Granny’s Secret)
|3 tbs||sour cream|
|100 g||“Granny’s Secret” wild blueberry whole preserve|
- Briefly place the almonds into boiling water. Peel the skin off and put them into the oven to dry, and then ground them.
- Make the dough and bake four thin sheets the size of the baking pan.
- Cover the pan with baking paper. Place one leaf of pastry on the baking paper and spread “Granny’s Secret” wild blueberry extra jam across it. Then cover it with another leaf, spread the jam, and repeat another two times.
- Bake the pie, sprinkle the ground almonds over it and let it breathe for a couple of minutes so that the almonds let their full fragrance out.
- Cut the pie and cover with generous portions of syrup